Saturday, July 25, 2009

OK SO I MOVED AND THINGS GOT CRAZY

So I moved to Richland WA.  So far things see nice so let me get everyone up to date.  So before we moved we had two family reunions one on Sarahs side and one on mine.  I don't have any pictures from Sarahs but here are some pictures of swan valley and us;


Here is Nicolette Shaun Sarah and my Dad over looking the river valley

Just shaun this time, I think he sees some penstamin,  or just some dirt  either one makes him fascinated.



Another view over the valley
This is Nicolette and Shaun on the way home to pocatello, asleep!
Aunt Lisa playing cards,  it took us a long time to finish phase ten,  you can tell from the picture she is about done.


Us all sitting on the couch

The night before we left we had a fun night at Daniel's House with the call bunch for Anna's 16th birthday, here are some pictures of my nephews and nice sitting on my motorcycle;




So next came the move to WA,  We rented a really really big truck and with some assistance from the ward members (i.e. stewart north and his big guns) and some family members (i.e. Anna call and her little guns) we loaded the truck.  Then my mother and I took off into the wide open road.  Here is a picture of the truck when we stopped at a truck stop and a house move in next to us.


SO now we made it to richland i will fill you in on some stuff here.  First our house.


SO this is from the front door looking through the house
Walking down the main hall way, the garage is on the right a extra bathroom off the kitchen on the left
a bad picture of the garage 
the extra bathroom
kitchen
looking from the other end of the house toward the kitchen and front door
Half of our living room
a bad picture of the other half
the spare bedroom/ sarahs studio, the beds nice if anyone ever wants to come and use it
my closet and bathroom off of the studio 
more bathroom shots
now moving up the stairs
thats the office nook,  it ended up with some unpacked boxes I think there are just a couple left

into the master bedroom
Sarahs closet off to the right
the bathroom off to the left
the master bedroom.  

So now you have had the master tour.  under your seat you will find an evaluation of how I did as a tour guide,  please fill it out and get it back to me thanks.

So now for the the job.  Its not without challenges, I have a big list of goals they want me to accomplish, and i tell you what it is different working with all women, except the doctor.  at ATT we were all guys except two females, no that has flipped all females except 3 males.  The staff is good though.  Here is my clinic.  
Here is the out side.  It was built in 2002 so it fairly new, but it has it limitations, we lack and x-ray machine and space.
This is Cindy with one of our patients,  She has worked ate the clinic as she puts it "longer then i have been alive"  which is true she started 26 years ago.  She does a great job for us!
Here is our check in counter.  The build as a whole has a nice feel.

SO heres the real question why did they hire a brand new grad to run a practice.  It had some to do with my experience at att, and the other pice of the puzzle is that i was willing to come to benton city, its kind of a, well how do i say this, "homegrown" or "homely"  but most of the people are really nice.  and it seems like the really appreciate having the clinic here.  
So now more for the area let me talk you into coming to visit us here in the TRI CITYS....

First we have exotic food like killer water mellon,  I made this up the other night.  It fun to have food so wild.
We have nice parks with paved bike trails and walking trails,  this was when sarah and i went to the park last week.
We have cool bridges,  I took this picture last night.
I didn't take this one, but another one of the bridges Here

And this one is a ben murray original,  I took it last night,  Not to bad eh?
Similar picture also taken by me,  I think i like the other one better, but you be the judge.  

So that a update of where i am at.  ON another note,  I changed phone numbers,  I tried to text everyone in my phone book my new number, but as i am finding out it only went to about 1 in 5 so if you need my new number just email me at benmurray4u@yahoo.com,  I am willing to give it out to anybody who wants it!  

Thanks Friends



3 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

wow Ben!!! gorgeous place and beautiful pics! We miss you already ;)

Seleta said...

Nice house! Wow you must have had a interior decorater come and help you! Hey, I want to see your cool shelf you got! Congratulations bro, you are awesome. I can't wait to see you in two weeks.

Melonie Harris said...

Ben it is good to here from you!! I love the house!! it looks really nice!! Congrats on the job... come back to visit!!!!