Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun Saturday

So Sarah and i went to the prosser balloon rally yesterday.  In all there were 22 some odd balloons.  We had to get up very early and we both were glad we did afterwards because it was a fun morning.  Here are a few pictures we took.  Sarah took the second one and i took the rest, less those we were in.  To see all the pictures we took click here.



This is a nice shot sarah got right before the sun came up.


I like the flames in this one.

Here the balloon is about to dip his basket in the water, it was pretty cool.

After the balloons i stayed around for the festival and sarah went to class.  I also took the opportunity to ride one of my doctors horses.  She was fun to ride but hasn't been ridden that often and was a little stubborn. (I would be too if i had someone on my back.)  We rode for about 45 min, till she knew i was the boss and then i brushed her down and put her away.  It was fun to ride because i haven't done it much in recent while.

2 comments:

The Broderick Family Blog said...

I LOVE your pics. Seeing them reminded me of when we would watch the hot air balloons in drigs, ID. So fun! I also liked the ones with the air balloons floating by the lake. So pretty!! Glad you guys were able to get out and do something fun!

Seleta said...

I Bet you looked like the man from snowy river on that horse :) Great to see your updates.