Sunday, April 17, 2011

Savior of the World.

So we are now through the first week of performances for the production Sarah is directing and I am helping on.  My role is to help in the sound booth and fill in for any males who don't have an understudy that get sick or can come to perform.  So far I have filled in 3 times.  I will post more photos of the show but just wanted to put one other there that is fabulous.  Also if anyone wants to come see and will be in the Tri Cities WA area, we run this week Tuesday- Saturday.  I would be happy to help you get tickets, although the show is sold out we have added a few more seats.  So now for the picture.  (the production photographer took this photo, and if anyone else wants rights to it I can get them) 

 

PS this is a real photo from our production.  It goes to show what a quality team we have put together from costumes to light and the set design.  This picture almost looks like a painting.    (click on photo to see full size)

2 comments:

The Broderick Family Blog said...

I am amazed at that picture!! When i first looked at it I thought it was one off of the church's web site. Your stake really has done some amazing things!! I am really sad that we can't make it to the production... I would love to see more pictures, though. :)
Good luck this week!

Joseph said...

Wow that is beautiful! I am so thrilled for you guys to have this life changing opportunity.