Friday, December 30, 2011

Great trip

Sarah and I had a great to trip this Christmas time. We were able to go from WA to NY, to see my sisters Seleta and Nicolette and their husbands and childrens. (Yes, I said childrens, that's child plural). We were able to stay there about a week. It was a wonderful time. I thought I would share some pictures of the trip. Our first day there my sister sent us out into the country side to see some church history sites; the Smith farm, Sacred Grove, and the Book of Mormon first edition printing location. Here are some pictures that I took while there:
Second home on Smith Farm



Sacred Grove, I really like how this picture turned out.


Hill Cumorah

Here are some pictures from Christmas:
Our trip to Niagara falls

Baby Claire sleeping with her best friend











Hope you enjoyed the run down!

2 comments:

Yasmine said...

I like that pic of the Sacred Grove. I've never seen it in winter before.

Christy Lou said...

You have got some lovely shots here - great work!!