Thursday, June 21, 2012

hey no cow tipping

On wednesday of this week I was just leaving the clinic in benton city to head to the other clinic I manage in prosser when I saw a really odd site.  A cow was standing on the side of the road, I slowed thinking that some had gotten loose, however I soon saw it an overturned semi full of cows.  I saw the semi driver, and several cows running around.  I pulled over and soon saw three cows in the east bound lanes and realized I better get them before the get hit.  I herded them back over to the other side of the road where there was more room and got them to join the other cows standing there in shock.  After emergency crews arrived I took off, but hey who new I could rustle cattle on my way to work?  Here the rest of the storie

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2012/06/21/1994864/cattle-truck-rolls-near-prosser.html

No comments: