Saturday, April 26, 2008

Confidential Police Enforcement

So last night I watched the movie August Rush with my mother and father it was pretty good, I don't think the end of the movie did it justice.  So then after that I was fairly tired so I followed up on some emails and the went to bed.  About 2 in the morning my phone starts ringing, which at the time I was having a crazy dream about being on the river.  So when my phone started ringing It kind of one of those crazy half awake asleep minute and since i recently change my ring tone to a crazy John Denver song I was equally confused.  When i finally realized it was my phone ringing and not some guy in my dream the phone call was over.  Then their was an immediate voice mail left, and so i called an checked it.  It was Sergeant Manning of the Pocatello Police Department (my uncle, but it sounds more official if i don't say that) looking for Judge Murray.  So I called him back and he asked me if i was at home and if my dad was their.  I am not sure why they called me instead of the home phone, but hey it gave me the opportunity to write about a semi funny experience and being a police informant.  If i disappear suddenly i have gone into witness protection. j/k

So thats my story.

1 comment:

Seleta said...

thats pretty funny!