Monday, April 14, 2008

I thought I would write a short note about a really neat experience that I had while working during conference.  So I took my laptop to work and set it up to watch conference when we were slow.  Even bruce (one of my coworkers) watch a talk with us.  During the Saturday afternoon session I asked my coworkers to sing the rest hymn with me, and there not the best singers so we didn't sound amazing, but it was fun to sing with my coworkers.  Right after the hymn finished we had a nice lady come into the store who comes in on a regular bases when she cannot understand how to work her phone.  She stated when she walked in "it so peaceful in here today, I have never seen it like this."  I replied that it was because we were watching conference.  It was a good testimony builder of how the spirit can be brought in by music even if not sung well:).  And Conference has an amazing spirit.

No comments: