Friday, April 24, 2009

Trip to Utah

So this week AT&T sent me to Utah for a training on how to coach people better. It was quite good, but there were a few highlights i would like to share and then show some pictures that turned out to be pretty funny. So after lunch on the first day i was tired, and was fighting to keep my eyes open. Well as it would be, i decided to rest my eyes for a few seconds, I am not sure how much time passed by, but then i was awoken by the instructor who had asked me a question. Did i know what the question was, no, did i even know what the topic was, no. all i know is she had two boxes on the board, so i did what any person who has worked at at&t would do i said "iphone" and then she said "how is that a problem" I then said "sometimes our sales reps don't highlight all it can do. She said that was a great response. I am still not sure what we were talking about. It was quite funny. Now for some pictures. These first two are of sarah and I at a restaurant we ate that had a old water wheel.


These next three tell a story of their own and for my protection (j/k) i will let you figure out what was going on.



These last few are the ones that i found to be a little funny, Be sure to read the signs carefully, they were all taken at the same place, next the restaurant we ate at.






That is a new type of petting zoo no feeding or petting the animals, you only get to get into their pens and smell them, oh what fun for a small $4

3 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh That is great!! I love signs like that.. you need to send that to Jay Leno for his headlines!

Seleta said...

Ben brett and I laughed so hard at you falling asleep! How funny! Love the pics too!

{z} said...

thanks for stopping by...I love being able to keep in touch! I love the plate of food you made for your wife...I always knew you would make a rad husband!!